Last week the girls went to London to attend and take part in Lizzie Liros Master Bridal Workshop. The seemed to of loved their time there and both accomplished what they set out to do. They both received their certificate of achievement to bring back to the salon too proudly display.
So here is their diary from what they got up too in London in their own words. Enjoy!
- Left on Monday 27th July from Truro train station to hit the big smoke to attend the Lizzie Liro Bridal Master Bridal Workshop.
- We done our typical thing of eating our lunch before we had even left Plymouth.
- We laughed when at the age of 32 Kirsty had to ask the passenger behind them if she could possibly pass the kinder egg that had rolled under her seat.
- Cups of tea and plenty of snoozing later we arrived!
- We then went straight on to the underground to Kensington to arrive at our hotel.
- After some cocktails in our hotel room we hit china town for some dinner.
- A lovely meal followed by a quick wave to our partners on the china town web cam, we were ready to go sight-seeing.
- London eye to big ben, to Trafalgar square. At 12:00 we were the only ones stood outside Buckingham Palace with a selfie stick.
- Tuesday morning came and after our breakfast at the hotel (fit for any king) we were ready to attend our course.
Lizzie Liros was wonderful, really down to earth and taught us so much. Lizzies work is spectacular and we were lucky enough to learn her skills to bring back to Cornwall.
Freshly inspired for your wedding check out Instagram #lizzieliros #number8hairdressing
The girls have come back with even more passion in providing you the best wedding hair advice they can give, suited and tailored to your wants and requirements. They love to continue to grow and learn here at Number 8 and regularly attend these types of courses to enable them to give their very best.
Choose us for your wedding hair and you will not be disappointed!