Bridal Hair Pricing
Individual pricing for our bridal hair is below.
|Bride including 1 practice||£275|
|Junior Bridesmaid (6-12 years)||£45|
|Flower Girl (2-5 years)||£15|
|Mother of the Bride / Groom||£45|
|Mother of the Bride / Groom Updo||£60|
|Cushions for Hair Up||From £5|
|Additional Hair Trials (allow 1.5hrs)||£60+ £25 every 30 minutes thereafter. All brides must have a hair trial before the wedding day.|
|Travel Fees||All prices for bridal parties include travel for a distance within 45min of the salon .Further travel may incur extra charges. Any out of pocket expenses such as parking are at an additional charge.|
Platinum Bridal Package
Our Platinum Bridal Package offers the bride and her bridal party a completely stress free and relaxed morning with the Number 8 hairdressing team available to be on-hand from the very start until the bride and her bridal party leave for the ceremony.
We will arrive with enough time to style the bride, up to 5 bridesmaids and the mother of the bride. We will stay until the party are dressed to ensure the most perfect finish to the hair as you are walking out the door to the ceremony. If the ceremony location is within 15 minutes of the preparations location, we can also come along to the ceremony to make sure every hair is in place right before you walk in.
This package is best suited to larger bridal parties and the bride that wants the perfect finish to her bridal hair. This service allows for the a-list finish and faultless first entrance.
For £750, the Platinum Bridal Package can accommodate the bride, 5 bridesmaids and 1 mother of the bride or groom. Any extras are charged at an additional cost and this includes 1 trial for the bride beforehand.
Additional costs can include any additional hair styling outside the bride, mother of the bride or groom and 5 bridesmaids. If the bride would like the Number 8 team to accompany the the party to the ceremony venue and it is further than 15 minutes travel from the styling venue, an extra charge will be applied.
Terms and Conditions of Service
- Call-out fee is a minimum of £275
- Minimum out of salon fee is £75
- A deposit of £150 is required to secure your booking
- All payments and deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable
- The final payment is due 40 days prior to the wedding date
- If there is a cancellation or changes of the wedding within 60 days of the date of services the FULL amount will be invoiced and charged to you from Number 8 Hairdressing management.
- Any delays on the wedding morning due to the bridal party not arriving or being ready for their allotted time will be charged at £50 per half hour that the stylist are held up unless the stylist are booked for the Platinum package.
- A trial for the bride is compulsory when booking wedding hair services
- A brides/clients signature and or deposit, confirms that the bride/client has read and fully understand these terms and conditions when booking our services.